Friday, December 28, 2007

Nokia N95 8GB NAM and N82 8GB revealed by Nokia?


Nokia may not be quite as good as Apple at keeping upcoming devices quiet, but they are very careful about leaking news. It seems that Devin from The Nokia Guide site discovered that the Nokia N95 8GB NAM (North American model with 3G support for U.S. networks) and N82 8GB may be coming soon. He was browsing the web and visited one of the Nokia pre-installed bookmarks where he discovered these two device names in the list of supported devices.
The N95-1 to be one of my most used and most beloved mobile devices and wanted the increased memory, larger capacity battery, and 3G radio (I was spoiled by this when in Amsterdam a few weeks ago). I should get my new N95-3 next week and plan to write more about it here on my blog.

I think it is good news to see that the N95 8GB may be coming to the U.S. to work on the AT&T 3G network, but will be keeping the N95-3 and my 8GB microSD card. The N95 8GB does have a bit larger display and if this device was available now I would probably have ordered it instead. I haven’t had a chance to check out the N82 yet, but the flash does really seem to make a difference in low light conditions.
Source:http://blogs.zdnet.com

No comments: